Due to COVID-19, we are implementing the following new procedures to do our best to provide a safe and healthy environment for all children:
- At this time, families are not permitted into the building. During drop-off we ask that you pull up in front of main entrance and a staff member will come to your car. You will be asked a series of questions and your child's temperature will be taken at that time. If answers to all questions are no and your child's temperature is normal, staff will take child and/or children into building, wash their hands then take them to their classroom. Upon pick-up, staff will bring your child outside to you.
- Children's temperatures will taken 2 more times during the day, 11:00am and 2:30pm. If your child has a temperature greater than 100.0, you will be notified and will need to pick up your child immediately.
- Children's hands will be washed hourly, more if needed.
- Staff will continue to clean, sanitize and/or disinfect throughout the day.
- Playground equipment will be sanitized before each classroom goes outside.
- All childcare staff will be wearing face masks.
We all must work together to keep all children safe. Please be patient during drop-off time. If we have several families arriving at the same, there may be a wait so that we are able to get each child into facility, hands washed and to their classroom.
If you have any questions, please message me. If you would like to speak with me, message me with your number and I will return your call.
We look forward to seeing you soon!!!!!!
Ms. Amy and Ms. Bendie
Kiwanis Day Care Center provides quality day-care services for children age six weeks to 12 years old in Huntington, West Virginia. The center is sponsored and supported by the Kiwanis Club of Huntington and is licensed by the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources.
We want day care to be a positive experience for you and your child.
We strive to provide a safe, fun environment where each child can develop to their full potential.
Visit Our Center
Schedule a tour of Kiwanis Day Care Center. We would love to show you our facilities and introduce you to our teachers and staff! Just contact us to set a day and time.